FacilitiesMap v2.0 Documentation
- 1.0 Introduction
- 2.0 Menu Sections
3.0 How To
- How to add a Create Point Feature function
- How to add a custom command button to the map toolbar
- How to add a GeoSearch to your FM Installation
- How to add FacilitiesMap Plotting
- How to add FacilitiesMap Plotting custom images
- How to add the Clear Selection map toolbar button
- How to add the Locate Me function (aka Get Location)
- How to add the Toggle Legend map toolbar button
- How to back up your FacilitiesMap and map data
- How to capture and send a point to Google Maps
- How to change the order of the Infobar Search Dropdown
- How to keep the FacilitiesMap and Mapguide session from timing out while in use.
- How to Set Up a Floor Plan Viewer
- Link from Third Party Apps (Draft)
- Release Notes
Front End Interface
- Logging In
While Websoft Developers, Inc. has attempted to verify that the information in this document is accurate and complete, some typographical or technical errors may exist. The recipient of this document is solely responsible for all decisions relating to or use of the information provided herein.
The information contained in this publication is effective as of the publication date below and is subject to change without notice.
This publication contains proprietary information that is protected by copyright. All rights are reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, or translated into another language, without the prior written consent of Websoft Developers, Inc.
This edition published May 2010.
© 2010 Websoft Developers, Inc.
Websoft’s software is also protected by copyright law and constitutes valuable confidential and proprietary information of Websoft Developers, Inc. and its licensors. The FacilitiesMap software, and all related documentation, is provided for use only in accordance with the terms of the license agreement. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the program or any portion thereof could result in severe civil or criminal penalties.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About This Guide
Websoft revises documents regularly to provide the most up-to-date technical information and instructions.